IF you could go anywhere on the world-

In the world----where would it be and why? What would you do there besides maybe just visit?

Most Helpful Girl

• Las Vegas because it looks really fun and I don't want to just visit I want to go there and get so drunk that I get married to someone I don't know lol. Well, that's how drunk I want to get when I'm legal enough, I would never intentionally marry a person I don't know. I'm not that crazy.

• Yeah, that's where I'd want to go to, but just to go, not gamble. I feel like I'm in prison or something, I never get to leave my state ever, or for very long.

• I'm so tied down with my job, I really can't go anywhere, at least, not for long. I'm going back tommorrow from a one week vacation for the first time in nearly five years, and it's probably the first week I have had off since I was at least about 18 or 19. I could have gone somewhere this time, but, I felt my finances were a little too tight for my liking.

• Oh well I can see how that can keep you from leaving the state.

What Girls Said 9

• China. I went back a few years ago and I just felt strange because I hadn't been there in a long time; I felt like I didn't belong there even though I grew up there and most of my family's there. In the three/four months I was there, I slowly got used to things but I had to leave to come back and finish college here. I feel like I left some unfinished business there.

• I'd love to go to France, it has beautiful scenary and although I have no French background in me, I love the mountains there and the fields of flowers, the old archetecture and the whole atmosphere.

• London, England. I love history and there is so much history there. I also love the architecture that they have and want to see it in person. Also some of my favorite bands are from England and I want to go there to see them live. I want to go to college there, but my parents are saying no. I'm also considering moving there.

• Boston, Massachusettes, because I love the song Boston by Augustana. And in MA they have pizza on like every corner, so that rocks.

• I've alway's wanted to go to Italy.

That place is beautiful and its just amazing.

I'd take my honeymoon there. :)

• I would go to Italy. Not the main parts, like Rome, where all the tourists go, but northern Italy or southern Italy to visit the Italy that hasn't been touched by tourism.

• Milan to model or Kenya to be a missionary.

• South Korea to visit family I've never met before.

• I would go to Amsterdam and take MDMA.

What Guys Said 2

• Canada obviously. But one of the other reasons is because it's almost always cold there, and I love anything Winter.

• I'll second that, but it can be anywhere cold for me.

• So Cal, lol. Need I explain?