Senior picture clothing help and ideas?

I'm allowed 4 outfits (quick changes don't count). I have a pink sun dress that I want to wear, a flowy floral top and pink/red shorts, a cream lace dress, and then, something more country-oriented to do with my horses. I originally wanted to do a show shirt with my Arab and then maybe just plaid with my Mini, but I've run out on outfits, so probably just do nice plaid and sparkly belt with both. I also wanted to incorporate an outfit that shows off my hourglass figure (the dresses might a little) and something white because it's tradition, shows purity and femininity, etc. I'm over my limit! Any advice? How to maybe merge some of these, what to cut, things I haven't thought of altogether that'd be nice? Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I took my senior pictures with my horse too. I just had my riding jeans, cowboy boots, and a zipup hoodie - and my horse, of course.

I'd avoid the flowery top - when I had mine done the photographer said she didn't like the intense patterns because it drew attention from the person. She wanted to stick with subtle patterns and solid colors.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0