What is the length of your hair? Long, medium, short?

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair's around boob length at the moment. I've been growing it for YEARS but my hair grows SO slowly. It's a bit shorted (and curled) in my picture than it is now.

• I know how you feel! And some girls grow their hair so quick! Ugh

What Guys Said 2

• Medium, I would say.

• I decided to grow my eyebrows nose neck and ear hair long but keep the rest short.

What Girls Said 13

• it was long but now its medium due to a stupid hairdresser who doesn't understand the definition of TRIM -.-

• Medium to long. Not sure (upper back area).

• Long. Last year around this time it was barely down to my boobs, and now it has reached my lower back. :)

• How often do you get it trimmed? Do you use a lot of heat on your hair? I'm trying to grow mine out.

• Last time I went to the hairdresser's to get it trimmed was last year in August. Since then I haven't gone to the hairdresser's once. I cut off the split ends myself now to ensure that my hair won't get shorter than necessary.
      I blow dry my hair every time I wash it, but I let my hair dry as much as possible on its own first so that I don't have to use the blow dryer for long. I also style my bangs every time with my straightener, but that doesn't really matter since I'm not trying to grow that part of my hair out. And besides that, I don't really use a lot of heat except for when I curl/straighten my hair randomly, which happens very rarely.
      But then again, I was blessed with hair that grows really fast. So it's different for everyone.

• My hair is in the middle on my back (dreadlocks), I want to cut them, but it takes FOREVER for my hair to grow.

• my hair reach my navel..but seem shorter because or my curls

• Long. It grows fast. I don't like going hair salons so it becomes easily long.

• I have dark black hair to my belly button! Long hair usually looks way better on most women.

• Long. I'm growing it more though.

• Long, it's to my waist, I'm growing it to my hips

• Wow thats nice. Got a picture? What advice would u give girls to keep hair that long? Cuz I kinda want my girl to have that.

• It really depends on what kind of hair the girl has, my hair kind of grows fast

• It touches my butt. My hair grows like I fertilise it, and it's insanely thick. Indian hairrrrrr.

• I want it LONG but it takes forever to grow :(

• I like my hair short short short or completely shaven skull

• Long.
    I'm always happy it's long until the winter, when static electricity wins the battle, haha!
    It's spring/summer now... woo hoo!