Is this summer dress tooo much for summer school?

So my summer school is going to start soon and I baught this dress that I'm in love with but I don't know if it'll be too much for summer school. In the picture it looks very pretty and formal but because I'm short, it goes right on top of my knees so it looks a bit more casual on me. and I dont really pay attention to what others wear but I do go to an art school so the fashion there tends to be a bit different than what I see around

grgc.imageg.net/.../pGRG-17888729enh-z7.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a really, really cute dress but I wouldn't wear it at school. It's a bit too much for **me**. But if you're more... let's say daring, then sure, go ahead. :) If you have the right attitude, you can surely pull it off and make it look natural on you; I believe that confidence can even change your physical appearance. It will make you look like you, if you know what I mean; it will show **your** style that you're comfortable with and that you don't care what others think or wear. That you're not self conscious when you wear it. You probably caught my drift by now. :D
    I think that you could also tone it down by wearing something that's more casual with the said dress. I don't really know what, though, lol. Anyway, good luck!

What Guys Said 4

• Its actually a bit too short for wearing to school (it appears that way on the model), so you being short would actually be an advantage. Go for it!

• It's cute and at your knees. It looks classy. I don't see any problems with it.

• It's short. Otherwise it's fine.

• I like it.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's really cute. You should wear it if you like it. I don't think it's too much, especially if it goes down to your knees. :)

• No, it looks cute.

• Not if you are in college. It could be too revealing if you are in hs.

• It's very girly and definitely flirty. I like it.