Is it normal for a 28 year old woman to have wrinkles on her face?

My mother says its not normal but she is always trying to destroy my self esteem and happiness out of jealousy and anger at me for being born. She wanted to have a childless relationship with my dad but tricked him into marrying her by poking holes into the condom and getting pregnant.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't worry about it, and shame on your mother. Girls are not attractive due to their lack of life lines, they are attractive because they are unique and their individual efforts are noticed, so regardless whether you have or not, be confident that us guys don't notice, we are far to deep and look at so much more than appearance, something your mum obviously failed to notice when she looked your age, x

What Guys Said 3

• Well, great way of convincing somebody to get married... But seriously, at 28 it's more than normal, you should be happy, it didn't happen earlier.

Do you still live with you mother?

• I have a learning disability and have difficulty getting high paying jobs so I live with them. I might be homeless if I didn't.

• Ah, that makes it all the harder, sorry to hear. But you're really lucky if you have wrinkles at 28... I had mine already at 20, and even my wife around 23 or 24.

• well thats why.. your mom is stressing the hell out of you!

• We all age at different rates so yes it's normal but beyond that so what we all get wrinkles it doesn't make you any less beautiful and anyone who disagrees just has poor grip on reality. Beauty can be found in anything it just depends on who's looking. And as for your mom it's best to let her insecurities stay HER insecurities. The way she sees the world is her own personal view and should only mean as much to you as you choose to make it.

What Girls Said 3

• Retort you got them from her side..
    Moisturize and it helps keep the skin young..put on sunscream as well..stop frownin...
    We all age...your mother is a disgrace of a woman...shell be all wrinkly she's just jealous of you...you're young and not tricked anyone into doing anything..did she tell you she pierced holes in condoms? whats your dad saying to that bitter old hag...start living life leave her behind she will eat thosr words when she's left on her todd in a nursing home not knowing her grandkids names...you'll never have confidence as long as you're within 5foot of her toxic mouth...

• I've seen girls 25 look older than me..stress of being near people who shatter them to pieces...
      Im a bit older im beginning to wrinkle I've a deep one between my eyes and forehead..but i dont mind them..I've stretchmarks too trust me thrre the least of my problems..as long as ur boobs are where they should be and not wearing support stockings you are ok.. smiling make you look far younger and very pretty..she probably knos this so doing everything to keep you miserable in the hope you age quicker..

• I have seen 22 year olds with wrinkles. It depends on your genes and how you take care of yourself. But I doubt that you should worry. Just don`t smoke or tan and moisterize your skin and you will be fine:)

• Yes people starrt ageing in their 20s.. dont smoke, tan, drink a lot. Also moisturize your skin twice a say. Use concealor..