What to wear on a first date, to be classy and not revealing?

What to wear. First date Saturday. Would a guy like a girl to wear a dress, playsuit etc?

Should I wear minimal make up? Or enough to highlight my features.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd love for a girl to wear a dress. It's so classy and feminine. That would impress me a great deal. As for make up: put just enough on to highlight your features. Not too much or too little.

What Guys Said 3

• Just be yourself, dress casual, don't go too overboard. A little makeup is okay, but don't make it like war paint. He obviously likes you for who you are, so try not to worry too much about what you're wearing. I know that's normal for a girl, though. Have fun.

• What's your best physical feature?

• I really think playsuits are cute.
    Otherwise wear a skirt with stockings and a nice blouse. Transluscent it nice to look at, but not too revealing.

What Girls Said 2

• The best thing is to feel great but also to wear clothes you feel confortable in, that show who you really are.

• Cheers but obviously I will dress up a bit. It is being who I am I just mean I want to wear a dress or something nice of we are going out. Can't wear jeans lol

• obviously :) it's just that wearing something that's not you might be a problem in the future if things goes well on that date ;)

• Well I didn't mean I'd wear something that's not me lol. I'm going to wear something that's in my wardrobe

• Just dress normally like when you hang out with girls. No revealing clothes but not classy either.

• I will dress normal but we are going out for drinks so I can't do jeans haha