Good guy, but he is too short for me?

I've met this great guy. But am 5'9 and he is 5'2. He doesn't care about my size but I've never dated a guy his height. Am I wrong for this?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not attracted to him it's not your fault, can't help what you're attracted to... If you do think he's attractive but it's only his height that is bothering you then maybe it's something you can get past. If not that's up to you, it's nothing bad to have preferences etc...

What Guys Said 8

• I think judging someone on height is as shallow as shit to be honest. He could be the most fantastic guy you ever meet, and as for height making someone unattractive what bollocks ! Tom Cruise, Justin Beiber, Kylie Minogue and that Cyrus chick. All short arses.. but few would say no !

• Watch out on here asking a question like that! If it bothers you then don't date him. If it's something you will try to learn to deal with don't date him. It's your preference and if you don't want to be with a short guy then move on and you have no reason to feel bad.

• If you don't find him attractive because of his height, then I don't see why you'd be "wrong". I mean it's an opinion thing anyway so you can't even be wrong.

• If you aren't attracted to him for his height, thats not your fault. Just let him down easy, because he probably gets rejected a lot for the same reason.

• What is the issue? I missed something.

• Dude, you need a 6' guy.

• if you think he is such a great guy then why let height keep you from going outwith him?

• Yes you are.. you should care that he has a good heart. That's all that matters

What Girls Said 2

• You're not wrong. You have your preferences, and you prefer someone taller.

• I guess it's not wrong, exactly... but it's not very admirable either.