From this site, who are some of the most attractive people?

Since a lot of people have been asking about their looks, so you know how some look like, from your opinion, who are some of the attractive ones out there?

1|1
12|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 12

• This question upsets me. Well, it's more disturbing and unsettling.

I know that some people reading this question are wondering if their username is in the comments. Perhaps, the ONLY reason that some people are reading this question is out of curiousity if their name is in the comments. My heart goes out to those people whose usernames AREN'T listed in the comments. They may be just as aesthetically attractive or personally attractive as any other person on this site or out on the street, yet, they're being excluded.

7|4
    0|0
  • So many of these fellas lol

Whitesteve
    Subejager
    Agrojag
    Tom_n_haverford
    Aidenblue

Others lol

2|3
    0|1
  • This face <---------------------------------

2|3
    0|1
  • Me...Just look at my smile! I don`t know who would not want to cuddle with me.

1|3
    0|0
  • Levin, Brovak, WhiteSteve, RODE5, and RedThread are pretty good-looking. I'm sure there are others...

1|2
    0|0
    • And yeah, most the girls are pretty. MaskofInsanity and the blonde filipina girl (iforget her username) I think are especially so.

• Nor sure! I can think of a couple but I don't remember their usernames at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think everyone is attractive in a way

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of the people I see on this site are like mid twenties to mid thirties I've seen some people moderately good looking and like average but no one that was uber attractive and some people use avatars instead of a real picture due to insecurities.

1|0
    2|1
  • I think a lot of people are attractive :DI can't remember their names though

0|1
    0|0
  • <-probably me.. with this soft fur, flexible legs and incredible charm LOL

1|0
    1|0
  • Out of those whose pics I've seen
    Willshere
    RedThread
    PrinceSoren
    WhiteSteve
    ImCoasting
    RODE5

There are others who aren't bad at all but just aren't my type :) And those who I think looks pretty hot, but the things they said turn me off.

As for girls, I think most girls who have their photos on look pretty.

2|2
    0|0
  • TouglyforaGF

2|4
    0|0