What kind of shaver do you use?

Manual (proprietary multi blade, standard safety razor or old fashion straight edge)
Electric (smooth or rotary)

What shaving gel or soap do you use?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to leave 5 o'clock shadow/scruff, so I don't shave anymore, I just buzz it down with a trimmer every few days, other than shaving the edges to neaten up. Don Johnson circa 1985 swag like you read about.

In the event that I do shave, I'm not that picky. I'll use any disposable blade, I've honestly never seen a drastic difference between them and more expensive ones. I use any shave gel for sensitive skin, Edge, Gillette, whatever. If I had my druthers though, I'd get an old school straight edge razor shave from a barber, those are the shit.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm giving most helpful just cause I like Don Johnson.

What Girls Said 1

• Manual schick hydro and satin care :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• electric, combination of smooth and rotary. I just do dry shaves due to being a lazy bastard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rotary electric. It's the most comfortable for me. No risk or fear of cutting myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used straight edge, but started using a smooth electric a little over a year ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gillette mach 3 or something (manual razor) and Gillette sensitive skin shaving gel. I used to use an electric razor but it cut my neck up so bad I had to switch. Manual razors work waaayyy better. closer shave

0|0
    0|0