Guys, at what point do you think a girl's hair is too long?

I'm just curious, because I love having long hair but I'm not sure when it starts looking *too* long.

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably when you can wipe your butt with it. That's excessive. But hair to the small of your back? HAWT.

• Thanks for the opinion! :)

What Guys Said 5

• I fucking love long natural hair. If it's well passed your ass it might be a little overboard. Aside from that though, let it go.

• if it's down to her butt, that's way too long, but arm pit length is about right if she wants longer hair

• When it goes below your belt.

• I have never once in my life looked at a girl and thought "Her hair is too long."

• Really? What if it's long enough to trail on the ground?

• I've never seen a girl with hair that long, lol. But I would think that's too long, obviously.

• Long hairs are sexy!! Keep it long...but not up to your knees. lol

• I can see how the knees would be excessive, haha. Thanks for sharing your opinion. :)

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not a guy, however, I think waist-length hair is the perfect length. Long enough to be eye-catching but still practical. I often wonder how people with tail-bone length and longer hair manage to wash it.

• Thanks for the opinion anyway! :) My hair used to reach just below my butt, years ago, and it actually wasn't that hard to wash. The main trouble was that it got really heavy when wet. It felt amazing not to strain my neck during/after showers, once I cut a bunch of it off.

• when their hairs stuck under their armpit, or they sit on their hair or they wear bag pack on their hair..lol long hair can cause serious injury

• Yes! I need to know the answer to this question! I wouldn't go over my belly button if I grew my hair out.

• Yeah, after that point, it tends to get troublesome!