Do guys like it when girls wear lipstick?

Well the title says it all. Do guys like it when girls wear lipstick? Of course, like natural colors, and ones that match their skin tone good. Not any purples or any of that crazy stuff.

But one thing that I'm not sure about is red lipstick? Do guys like it when girls wear a good red lipstick that matches their skin/hair? And I'm not talking about a tomato a** neon red lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't know what it is, but I do like red lipstick and the red fingernails on a girl.

What Guys Said 4

• Yes. Just don't make it so bold. Or else it will take all the attention. And you don't want that. The makeup will be too strong.

• If it looks natural, sure. But I prefer none or just gloss.

• i like the lipstick kisses on my face make me feel like im child with wishes

• Of course we do, kissing pretty "red" lips are better than plain lips ;)

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think they mind unless they want to make out with you and then they don't want your lipstick all over their face...