tell me guys which type of hair do you think is more attractive?

so which type is more attractive...its all about NATURAL hair..do you prefer them to be...

• curly
  • wavy
  • straight

Most Helpful Girl

• Different people, different hair styles and such. Some women have beautiful curly hair and some have lovely straight hair.

• but what do you prefer?

• I don't have a preference, my wife's hair is straight borderline wavy and she is gorgeous. She curls her hair and she's still gorgeous. Her hair isn't so important, she is. So I have no preference.

What Guys Said 12

• It depends on the girl. But overall I like it when girls change their style from time-to-time. So, don't just stick with one of those at all times.

• I voted "wavy"... but any hairstyle that fits the girl is nice.
    It can sometimes be surprising when a girl changes her hairstyle and the length of hair at the same time.
    If you doubt about choosing a specific hairstyle, google for it (choosing "images" for "waving black hair" for example) and look at 100 examples.
    There's probably someone who looks more or less like you. That will be inspiring!

• Wavy with a slight bounce all the way

• That's hard to say. Each girl has something that looks good on them. So any really. I know that doesn't help worth a s**t lol.

• It all depends on the girl but yes I like natural hair color and she should try a various amounts of hairstyles and see which one makes her most attractive that is what I am currently trying right now lol.

• Probably wavy but there is this hot blonde girl i always see in the labs at my college that looks hot with straight hair so i think it varies.

• I don't pay attention I just don't like short hair on girls

• All depends on each and individual girl

• Straight hair is the most attractive no question

• Strait of course.. its not like the hair is everything in girls anyway xD

• Whatever it is...it must be long...that's sexy!

• A girl with straight hair and bangs catches my eye ;)

What Girls Said 3

• I like wavy hair a lot. I think it looks great. Too bad that my natural hair is straight.

• Depends on her other features. Straight hair doesn't compliment every combo of features.

• Straight is the best, especially when it's long