What would you ladies rate Dwanye the Rock Johnson out of 10?

It seems like a lot of ladies like him but I don't know if that is because of his acting skills or his looks

Most Helpful Girl

• 5-6/10? I don't really know anything about him, so I'm judging purely physically.

• Hm is he too muscular or is it that his face isn't really attractive?

• Cool same here actually like cuteness over a girl rather than hot.

• Mhmmm awesome =]

Most Helpful Guy

• What they say, and how they'd act around him in person are two different thigns.

What Girls Said 6

• 3-4 I don't know why but I don't find him attractive. The only thing I like about him is his tattoos and tan. Nothing else. Maybe his teeth.

• 0 - He scares me :3

• He has an alright face, his smile is nice, but in recent years he's gotten way too muscular that he looks gross. I'd give him a 6

• 9/10, he's pretty hot.

• Wow rates from a 0 to a 9

• 6? He's too muscular!

• A solid 6/10 I was never really attracted to him.

What Guys Said 2

• A lot of ladies think he is far too muscular, but at the same time he is incredibly likeable and charismatic.

Id imagine if he halved his muscle mass the line of women wanting him would increase tenfold.

Note: I respect the hell out of him for the physical shape he's in, however this isn't the 70's-80's anymore and women don't like hulking beasts as much as they used to.

• They will rate him JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCY!