I want to ask her out without her thinking that I'm only doing it because she said that she thinks I look good.

Ok so there's this girl that I went to high school with and I kinda like her. I didn't really talk to her until close to the end of the first semester of senior year. The main reason that I started talking to her regularly was that one of my friends liked her and we talked to each other about how she didn't like him. This all came to a head last week when this friend brought up a conversation that we had at prom when I said that I had a better chance hooking up with her than he did. He asked me to reinforce that statement with some kind of proof and I did so by asking the girl who she thought looked better and who she would rather hook up with. She said me. Now this brings us to my problem.I want to start ask her out without her thinking that I'm only doing it because she said that she thinks I look good. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I just remembered. She lives like a town over from where I'm going to college and I'm doing a four week program there.

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to her and c what happens.

What Guys Said 0