Girls, What is your favorite nail polish color (whether you paint your nails or not)? Guys, What favorite color you like on girls?

Additional Questions:
Do you like nail art, if so which ones?
Do you like nails to be in different colors, in patterns, etc?
Do you like dark or light colors?
Girls, Do you have a favorite nail polish brand?

-----------------

I like a lot of colors, mostly I have pink tones. Most colors are in light shades. I like metallic, shimmery types and also light solids. All time favorites polish: China Glaze IBIZA and OPI Princess Rule. I love the new CND Vinylux line because the color on my nail last me 2 weeks, instead of 1 week. Sometimes I like to paint 5 fingers different colors or in patterns, usually it's holiday, I will do that.

88

Most Helpful Girl

• @angelstar07 My favorite nail color is crimson (a deep red tone). I do like nail art, designs that's simplistic and sophisticated are usually the ones I go for. I don't usually like different colored nails (on at least myself) though, blended nail colors can look beautiful. Dark or lighter colors? I usually stick with darker tones but I like mixing it up sometimes. My favorite brand of nail polish is Insta-dri because it has amazing pigment and drys super quick!

Sincerely,

Erotica

What Guys Said 8

• Reds, pinks, neutrals and silvers do it for me! I don't care too much for nail art like if it's simple on the ring fingers.

• I totally like black on girls. Black everything. I saw these black and white nails once with snakes, that was cool, and I was like "That's cool."

• I like black, dark red, and purple.

• I usually like the greys and dark black with designs. I usually compliment girls on their nails if i like them.

• Who notices nail polish?

• I like the color blue, I also like the color blue on nails.

• pink, purple, yellow, red, or orange toezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• I don't like nail polish. The colours seem so out-of-place on the human body. Especially the toes, omygosh, stop forcing me to stare at the weird colours on your toes, it's freaking distracting!

I just have weird tastes haha.

What Girls Said 7

• Periwinkle blue. =)

• Pinks, blue, red, purple, green certain shades of these

• I like blues, greens, teals and some pinkish tones.

• My favorite nail polish color is black I just love how it looks on my nails especially when my nails are long which is a rare thing for me I have like 10 bottle of different brands of black nail polish

• I love red, pinkish and purple :)

• I dont really paint my nails, but I like the gel one that changes color.

• I like a coral pink or a teal blue :)