Ladies, what kind of hair cut do you like on guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Whatever looks good on the guy! I personally love short with a tiny flip thing in the front on my boyfriend. He kinda looks like a surfer dude Hahah.

You can never go wrong with a short cut. Long hair is when it gets tricky and you have to get specific on how you cut it. :)

What Girls Said 24

• Something that suits him. However, I don't find bald on white guys attractive, and (I have long hair just past waist) if it is longer or half as long as mine I think it's not very attractive at all. But anything not so crazy (mohawks, I'm looking at you) I like as long as it suits him =)

• long and well looked after...and a side fringe doesn't do any harm... depends on the guy. Some guys look better with short hair that's evenly cut all over

• One with some volume that shapes your forehead and has a sexy look to it. Maybe some gel in it and spiked a little at the front

• Anything but balding

• I like the rocker look, but I don't care for long or "flippy" hair.

• semi-long and touseled

blogs.c.yimg.jp/.../img_1?1346985115

• It depends on the guy. Most guys look good in the typical short on the sides, longer on top look. It's really "in" these days.

• What ever suits his facialstructure and type of hair. I'm not picky about it, their hair style is their choice to make not mine.

• Anything that suits the guy (every man is different). I can't stand the Justin Bieber comb-over though. And hair must always be clean!

• I like short hair. Long hair doesn't suit every one so it is very rare that I like them.

• Aha.. I personally dig the shaggy messy look.. My boyfriend has shaggy medium length hair & it sits in a mohawk angle naturally & I find it incredibly sexy.(:

• Buzz cut! Or very very short.

• depends on the guy, particular guys suit certain styles :)

• Depends on the guy, I love a dapper cut or longer hair messy...Chris john millington and Ricki halls hair for refrance mate.

• Short. Never found long hair on guys too attractive unless it was part of their "image" (skater type, etc). I definitely find clean-cut guys more attractive than the scraggly looking ones. Let's be real.. Appearance is a little important.

• honestly haircut doesn't matter though I do tend to love big curly hair XD

• short and styled nice, but the real question is are you wearing a flannel

• Short and sweet

• The quiff!

• What looks good on u

• Quiffs

• Longer hair

• Buzz cut, or hair styled like justin bieber. Or anything that isn't longer than my own hair and looks clean.

• Clean cut and neat

What Guys Said 4

• Short and contained mostly. I have longer hair and my girlfriend loves it, but it depends on the kind of person. These things form leagues of relationships. You have the basketball/rap type kid with a buzzed head or lines shaved in. There are rockers/bikers with long hair and look hardcore. Then you have surfer dudes, etc.

• Good question, I wonder if my mullet is still in style

• as a boy i am not seeing her hair i am just like that girls should b good manner...