Long hair, short hair, or medium length hair?

I have pretty long hair right now. It is wavy and dirty blonde. I have looked the same for years, so I was thinking about getting a cut like this:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/4c/a2/fa/4ca2fa994ed00b5b6f2a142997ff0944.jpg

Basically a long, angled bob. It seems edgy and fun, and would be great for the hot summer

I am nervous thought because everyone always says how great long hair is

Most Helpful Guy

• for me med hair on a girl is at least a 1-2" below her shoulders and long hair would be at least the middle of her back or longer. that picture would be a short hair cut to me , personal its a turn off an have passed on girls that seemed interesting because of their short hair

In the end its your hair and it makes what ever statement you want it to about you

• You passed on interesting girls over a couple inches of hair?

• that first appearance good or bad is a hard thing to forget an to me a short haired girl seems less feminine and more masculine where a girl with long hair seems much more feminine

• I meant to say "impressions" not "appearance"

What Guys Said 5

• For a girl, I prefer medium or long. Hair braids, pony tail or straight is all fine!

• Short hair rocks.

• It actually depends on the haircut itself and how you tie it up. You can have short/medium long it wouldn't make much of a difference but in how you style it.

• Not bad. It's a long short.

• Keep it long and great

What Girls Said 0