To my hole arm tattooed or not?

I really want to get my arm tattooed for holiday was thinking skulls , and dead roses with thorns what do you think of this?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not if it will affect your employment opportunities.

What Guys Said 5

• Not. People will forever judge you. Whether it's right, or not, you will always be at a disadvantage in most people's eyes. It's a bad idea. Don't do it.

• I don't think I'd find that attractive to be honest.

• judging by your spelling i wouldn't get any words on a tattoo

• It's not my spelling it's spell check on my phone. Don't no how to take it off

• Go for it. Just get it done way way before your holiday as you will be incredibly sensitive to the sun !

• I think overly tattooed women look tacky and I just wonder when they are 70 what that will look like. That's just me but if you want to do it more power to you

What Girls Said 3

• It doesn't really matter what other people think. Its all about what you want and like because it will be your whole arm that is covered. The only exception to this are the places that will not hire you because of this. If that's not something you care about, or if its not something you're worried about then just go for it.

• It's definitely not my thing... But if you like it, go for it. I wouldn't do it before a trip though... You can't really do much after getting a tattoo.

• I love tattoo if it is well done. But I don't like the big ones, it is taking too much attention. Make it more discrete :)