Saw my ex the other day and his face looks like crap.

have you ever gotten this? years later, you see your ex and he's working at some lousy job, his face and everything about him is totally unattractive? his face is fatter and his hair looks unwashed and all over his face. his body is fatter and he stares at you if he sees you? had a little run in with the ex and he kept saying 'what's wrong with talking?' and I kept saying 'you're with a gf, there's nothing to talk about'. and I swear he says this over in different ways like 'nothing is wrong with talking'. and then he says 'i finally see your eyes' and I give him the dirtiest look and turn around & leave. his face is emotionless. isn't this the jerkiest thing ever?

Most Helpful Girl

• he's just messing with your head and you're right , he's trying to be a jerk

but if you don't care about him anymore

doesn't really matter what he's trying to say or do to p*ss you off does it?

it's his way of saying, talk is useless and what's the point of talking

What Guys Said 4

• wow, you really hate your ex. what happened?

• Never dated me before, we just had sex

• What's he done wrong again? lol

• He was with his girl and asked to date me while he was with that bitch

• You had sex with something like that? Eee...

• idk, maybe he still wants you around

• Idk, he sleeps with anything he sees

What Girls Said 0