Are you hot? Let's take the test!

Are you hot or not?
Figure out with This The Ridiculous 'Finger Trap Test' :)

...''To try it, place your index finger against your face so that it touches at your chin and your nose. If you're 'beautiful', your lips will touch your finger. If they don't, that's because you're 'ugly'.''... LOl

uk.lifestyle.yahoo.com/...auty-test-101141814.html

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• I'd give a logical answer to it, but even a poker faced dumb ass (only in fun stuff lol) like me seems to be learning about fun statements being here lol. BUT there IS a logical answer to it ;) :D

This is ridiculous but so awesome lol - whoever started it sure is succeeding in creating one of the longest chains and frenzies. I tweeted it too ;) :D

• I'm so hot I ended up making out with my finger.

• Apparently I qualify, but I really don't see what this tells you.

• Even if this has truth, it is flawed. People have different finger length and shapes, different chin and nose size, it's going to change depending how you hold it. A better way would be to use a pencil. And even then a persons lips need to be proportional to their entire face. Having lips that touch doesn't automatically means they're good looking.

• Well to probe further, I tried it with all my fingers and my lips touch all of em. I should be a Super Hot I guess yay ;-D

• My finger could only touch 4 of my chins :/ guess I'm not hot

• you booootiful baby =D hahahaha

• Alas, I do... Don't worry! I've got a payment plan option available! =P

• Whew what a relief. You had me worried that I would have to lose a few chins!

• My lips touch my index finger! Ladies one at a time please

• No wonder! All the sexors are belong to me!

• i followed the instructions but my lips touched my index before touching my nose and chin.So meaning to say I'm super Hot?lolz.
    this is ridiculous. !! :)

• Absofreakinglutely!

• I think I passed lol

• well my finger now thinks i'm hot but the mirror disagrees :-(

• Yes, my finger touched my lips.

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. I'm 100% sure that 70% of people living in this world find me unattractive. Because of my love for gold fish.

• I guess I'm ugly haha.

• I succeeded!

• I feel great about this

• I dont need test. Pshh, I am hot and too lazy to take it so

What Girls Said 12