What do you think about girls who wear revealing clothing?

Such as short shorts that show there butt, crop tops that are basically just bras etc

do you find that attractive? do you prefer girls who show less or more skin?

Most Helpful Girl

• "Really? Do you need to show all that? I wonder why... If other girls don't feel the need, to, why do you need to show off that much skin? Are you really that attention-deprived?"

I think they're selling themselves cheap, because if you think you're worth more, then you wouldn't just air out your goods that easily. So wearing too revealing clothes tell me how much worth and self-respect you have for yourself. No self-respecting empowered woman is ever going to wear something like that unless they're planning on jumping into water.

• I don't dress like this. I just wanted to know ppls views.

• I'm not saying that you do..
      I agree, I think it's really sad how this kind of disrespectful (to yourself) clothing style has been the new norm and anyone who does not conform either gets left behind or just gets overlooked and ignored by guys.

• Thanks!

What Guys Said 10

• Don't mind but am sharing personal opinion and the truth is.

First things that comes to my mind = Wh***.

Big turn off for me, As I look for long term r'ships I prefer girls who have some qualities. Recent example I liked a girl but one day she wore something weird like this and now I don't even look at her.

• they are unaware of it OR they want attention.

• oh they are aware of it. How could you not be aware of shorts that show your butt and the fact that you're going out just wearing a bra?

• Or they see nothing wrong in doing it.

• That's pretty much the standard, so there's not much I would think of it.
    The only thing I could say is that I'd like them better if they didn't wear those things in public.

• it's sad that it has become today's standard and has been acceptable.

• It depends how it's done. It can be subtle - just a bit of cleavage or a short skirt, or it can be a bit obvious. Context is also important. For example you wouldn't wear the same outfit at Ladies Day at Ascot as you would to a house party.

• It depends.. I like it if the girl does it in a hipster way, but doesn't look like she's looking for attention or showing off

• Hot and JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCY!

• My personal perspective? Attention seekers.

• Oh hell yea to more skin

• sure, they may be hot but I'd never marry them.
    There are nice guys and bad boys, but there are also good men.

• I think they're definitely trying to draw attention to themselves

What Girls Said 8

• If you have a nice body do it.

Some girls need to get out of the mindset that they're holier than thou and better quality of a woman because they dont show all that. most of the girls who hate on girls who show all that, dont even look good enough to pull it off

• it depends on the way she wear such kind of outfit,...she can look sexy or like a bitch

• I don't like it at all, there is really no need for it. You can look sexy without wearing revealing clothes.

• why would YOU want to look sexy, in the streets?
      ;-)

• I wouldn't but since the question is about traveling clothes I assumed it was to look sexy. I prefer elegant and classy.

• Revealing * sorry autocorrect

• I think as long as you're dressed appropriate for the occassion it os fine. Yesterday i saw a girl at work with shorts halfway up her butt. But its a tanning salon, so its fitting. If she worked elsewhere, it would probably look slutty and ina ppropriate.

• They should wear their bikinis instead

• As long as they're not fat. I don't think anything about it.

If it's hot outside, I don't blame them.

• they can wear whatever they want. I personally don't wear those type of clothes.

• First thing that comes to mind when I see that is that they severely lack personality so they feel the need to show unnecessary amounts of skin to draw attention to themselves and to make themselves seem "interesting."