Guys, if you could choose between the hottest blonde or hottest brunnete, who would it be?

everything else is equal.

think of the hottest posible in your head whats your pick?

EXAMPLE

blonde

iv1.lisimg.com/.../600full-doutzen-kroes.jpg

media.tumblr.com/...lr_m5f1u6mcC91rqe5zko1_500.gif

or brunnett?

www.hawtcelebs.com/.../...-August-2012-Issue-3.gif

25.media.tumblr.com/...lqpz3bVOxD1qastypo1_500.png

http://i.imgur.com/17XwZhL.gif

or who ever YOU can think of in you head?
_NOT JUST BASED ON THESE PICS!_

• Blonde, fresh, and glowing/hot red head (light hair)
    43% (3)42% (5)42% (8)Vote
  • Brunnette, sexy, misterious, warm
    57% (4)58% (7)58% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I am more into blondes, but hair color barely means anything to me in general. Plus, one girl can look better with blonde while another with brunette.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red Head should be C not with A. now I don't know what one to pick because I like brunnettes more than blondes but I like redheads most.

0|0
    0|0
    • well red hair is extremely rare, so i though i would put it in the light hair category.and the battle is between blondes and brunettes

• I've seen a hand full of redheads but you are right about them being very rare, might be why I like them most.

ignoring that redheads are in A I'll vote B for brunetts.

• NOTHING AGAINST THE BLONDES!!! BUT, personally I find brunettes to be the most striking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me Blondes, next time don't put hwat pics like this you might not get original response it diverts the mind from main issue.

0|0
    0|0
    • To add to that, its human nature to like what they don't have or can't get easily. So you know...
      Mine : 25.media.tumblr.com/...lqpz3bVOxD1qastypo1_500.png
      This girl with blonde Hair

• The first two blonds aren't my type. Nothing to do with being blond. But now the second girl no doubt definitely my type. Nothing to do with being brunette.

0|0
    0|0
  • hair color doesn't matter its overall attractivness but from the ones u presented. I don't know theyre all at angles

0|0
    0|0
  • If you included red head pics, I would have to go that direction.

0|0
    0|0
  • From the options brunette #2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too vague of a question, no one has ever had to decide between hair color. It would come down to personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both equally

0|0
    0|0
  • Yours:
    http://i.imgur.com/17XwZhL.gif

Mine: I wouldn't leave my lover for her but I'd be conflicted.
    rareunlimited.com/.../sade.jpg

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2