Is the face more important or the body?

you can't chose both. there was a question like this but I can't find it so I wanna know which is most important for you and why

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not that everything about a woman always counts but that nature always determines everything about a woman which then counts. You can't really say X over Y because X is directly influenced by Z as much as Y is and if it is not it must the one in a million exception, that's why questions like this make no sense it is because it doesn't work like that.

• True and thank you because this is one of the first times I understood anything related to math <3

What Guys Said 6

• The face is more important.

• The face, obviously both are, but it takes priority.

• The face!(:

• Is face more important? For sure that a big yes.

• Personality over rides both

• Thats like asking "Are blondes hotter or ashley green?"

What Girls Said 4

• can I choose personality? haha

face if I must.

• i think some guys place the face above everything but others see the body as very important more than the face.

• I prefer face, a body can always be changed and also I will be looking at his face constantly :)

• Well, I had not thought of that! Physical fitness basically influences the head least of all body parts.. although it is a lot less important with women it would be one thing to consider why the face matters more in that sense because it is more constant.

• A great body for me is just something extra or something that can help if your face just isn't the best. Not that it isn't important as you say, it still has to be attractive.

• Sigh I wish I can say both. But if I had to choose I'd go with face.