Who is addicted to Victoria secret?

So, I have the Victoria Secret Card and man is it dangerous because of all these sales and percentage off. I can't stop buying panties, bras, lotions and perfumes. It's a very bad addiction I have Lol. I swear I just don't need anymore panties but their deals and Oh so cute styles. You can't say no!

I hope I'm not alone Lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm addicted to the panties and scoping out the babes that show there and work there.

What Guys Said 4

• Mmmmm PINK. JOOCY.

• Those models...

• i go into this thread and what advertisement is on the top of my screen? victoria secret

• Rofl! It's a wonderful thing!

• You must be doing something wrong. I never even notice there is a plug-in. It works perfectly.

• i have a mac anyway

• They never carry my size smh

What Girls Said 7

• Oh holy Jesus that's like where 60% of my income goes

• Lol! Who are you telling. It's bad! I need to stock up on new perfumes and bras too. & I have coupons!

• I have quite a few of their thongs, I really like them. But usually I don't care for brands when it comes to underwear. It just usually really doesn't pay off, in terms of cost-benefit ratio.

• Your right, I just really buy them because I love VS and I get them lower than they are sometimes free ones.

• how do you do the ad block?

• They should have a special going on for them.They uusually do.

• You're definitely not alone. I'm exactly the same way. It's a real addiction lol

• Loveeeeee Pink :)

• Their stuff is way over priced. I only go whenbthey have the specials and when they send me cards. Mostly everything i own is from there but i always get it for less than half the price. Even perfumes.

• Victoria can't handle my secrets lol

• Yes, but my penis always gets stuck in the panties! Ugh!

Omg i found some pretty pink ones yesterday!

I want my man to say "huhhhhh" when he sees me