When your convinced guys like you for more than your looks?

How/ when do you realize that a guy likes you for more than just your looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• When he doesn't seem TRULY into me until after he's gotten to know me a bit.

• Haha sounds like my friend and his gf! he's out of her league and they didn't like eachother at all until they were forced to spend time together haha

• Thank you so much!(: that makes so much sense to me haha and yeah haha after that day they were so nice an talked and flirty so i guess thats what happened

• You're welcome :)

What Girls Said 7

• When I can see his heart glowing around me, when I don't wear make up around him a nd feel comfortable, when he tells me he loves me after getting to really know me, when he cares about me more than he can explain, when how I feel comes before sex and when I trust him.

• If he really wants to chill and hang out as much as possible and just chill and have fun. And talk about anything and it doesn't have to be about sex. And just do things together like movie, go out, maybe get with a group if people go to the beach heck ill even play certain video games too. Just put in the time let me know you care hit me up dont let me be the only one doing the work.

• He tells me that he's attracted for my intelligence, and personality, and that "for [him] it's not just about the sex."

• When he looks me in the eyes while smiling, and is interested in my hobbies..

And I'm going to be honest, if he sticks around for more than two dates when I'm disabled and can barely walk...

• When his whole face lights up when I answer the door in sweats with no makeup on and uncombed hair.

• If we can spend hours talking, I know it's not just about physical attraction.

• When he offers to go out more than stayin in fooling around

What Guys Said 1