Small boobs- Attractive or not?

Do you think small boobs are attractive or are they a big turn off?

• Yes, they are attractive
  • No, they are not attractive
  • Doesn't really matter

Most Helpful Guy

• They can be. Depends on the girl. I've seen very attractive small boobs. I've also seen not so nice ones. Same goes for big ones as well. All depends on the girl who has them.

Small and perky on a tight body is good.

What Guys Said 13

• Anonymous girl, if you ever think in silicon I suggest not to do it. In long term goal, silicon will make your body ugly, and even in short time the size of the tits breaks the natural proportion in your body. Besides that I have already met really attractive pretty girls who weren't even a C cup size. When you meet the right guy in your life who really likes your body, including your tits, the way they are, you will not think about it. So don't worry, just do what you need to do to have a healthy body then you can express all the natural beauty your body was projected to.

• I would never ever think of getting any cosmetic surgery done on myself. I completely agree with you...I share the same views :)

• Let me put this into an equation, where (S) is the size of boobs, and (H) is hot.

(S)2=H. Basically, what the equation is saying is that size of boobs (S), times 2 (because most people have two breasts) = Hot (H), unless SDD. That is the case unless you go to the opposite ends of the spectrum (completely flat, or so big, you can't hug the girl). Some guys like those though, so it really just depends on the guy. So, for me (and most guys, presumably) the equation, (X)2=H is an accurate representation of my (our?) opinion on breasts.

• As long as you arn't flat as a 2 by 4 I'll be fine I have known and dated girls who were very attractive and had small breasts I found them to be attractive.

• Small boobs are a LOT more likely to have and maintain the shapes I like. They get the boner salute. :-)

• I like boobs that are A or B cup in size. C cup can look good too but it depends on the girl they belong to.

• A picture like a girl with a bra or something, would be nice to know how small you mean. Personally no its not to a certain extent but yea if its super small its a turn off.

• I love smaller boobs.

• All shapes colors and sizes are attractive

• No. They are not.

• If we're just judging by boobs then no

• Mine are, (36AA)

• Hmm how small we talking? And yea they can be a turn off. I gotta know the size we talkin tho:-p

• I love small boobs

What Girls Said 1

• @Anonymous I love them personally. I did a question about whether men notice small breasts more then larger breast. I'm not sure if that's something strikes interest, but figured I'd mention it. I got some really great answers from men and women. Anyways you're welcome to check it out on my profile.

Sincerely,

Erotica