Girls-Do you like to buy more clothes or shoes?

1-Do you like to buy more clothes or shoes? or some other items?
2- how often do you shop?

• Clothes
    68% (13)67% (2)68% (15)Vote
  • Shoes
    21% (4)33% (1)23% (5)Vote
  • Others (please state the item)
    11% (2)0% (0)9% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
15|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Clothes. Specially dresses , Its makes a woman look like a strong woman sexy and mysteries

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly, I probably need more shoes right now, because I'm psycho about my shoes matching my outfit. I need to replace some old beat up pairs. Can definitely always use more clothes though. I absolutely LOVE shopping. But sorry, ladies, that only goes for me. I'm just like every other dude in the world when I dragged out with my girlfriend to shop for HER. But I could spend all day by myself mall-hopping. Its my happy place. :-P

1|0
    0|0
    • you are one of the few guys who love shopping , not many guys love shopping

• You need more clothes for sure. But I go for both. 3:1 ratio maybe.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I love buying new clothes, especially during this time of the year since all the summer stuff is out! I've never really been that into shoes. I probably buy a new piece of clothing every 1-2 weeks (Forever 21 needs to stop coming out with cute and cheap clothes!)

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually buy more clothes. Good shoes are hard to find for somebody with my foot size so I just take what I can get. It's easier to shop for clothes.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am addicted to show shopping, I swear. My boyfriend and I just moved in with each other in January and he is already annoyed with the amount of shoes I own. I have to smuggle new shoes that I buy and hope he doesn't notice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Clothes (I.e, dresses)

A lot of dresses and I end up not ever wearing them. Yet, I go out and buy more. Hehe

1|0
    0|0
  • I buy way more clothes since I don't like clothes shopping. Around once every 3 months.

1|0
    0|0
  • I go for both I cannot buy an outfit without matching shoes. Haha. I love shopping.

1|0
    0|0
  • more on clothes.. i'm not really into dresses though more on jeans, skirts and shorts lol ^-^

1|0
    0|0
  • More nail polishes:P then clothes and lastly shoes hehe

1|0
    0|0
  • I buy more clothes. I usually shop once a month.

1|0
    0|0
  • Clothes. I shop quite often...usually twice a month, or once a week. Depends on my financial.

0|0
    0|0
  • Argh! I hate shopping!
    (Unless its for books) :P

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) I buy more clothes (especially skirts) more than shoes.
    2) I shop 2-3 times a week.

0|0
    0|0
    • (especially skirts)*than shoes.

• Phew so I was normal in the past. ...My mum kept nagging I spent too much on clothes

• I'm more of a cosmetics junkie...which is odd because I don't wear a ton of crazy makeup, I go very natural with it...but I still like looking at new products and trying new things haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Shoes O.o

Love them!

1|0
    0|0