Do you like shopping? Does it annoy you?

Does your significant other shop with you? Do you drag them along?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love to shop and when I do it's mostly alone since no one has the patience to go with me + it's annoying to go with someone who is constantly saying: you have a dress like that, isn't that too expensive? It's just annoying. Shopping for me has to be relaxing everything has to be as I want it to be. I often end up meeting a sweet lady while I am shopping with same taste as me, so we sometimes decide to shop together. So weird.

I would never shop with my boyfriend unless he really loves to shop, or if it's just to get some specific things or gifts.

What Girls Said 16

• I personally hate shopping. I get really bad anxiety over shopping and I only go shopping if I need something. I know that I'm in the minority with that though. If I do go shopping, I need someone with me otherwise I feel incredibly awkward so when it comes down to it, I'm the one who gets dragged into shopping.

• I don't like shopping I can tolerate it for about an hour then I just get annoyed. I don't drag my s.o along unless its something for a special occasion or lingerie basically when I really want his opinion. But nowadays I buy everything online which has lowered my tolerance level for actual shopping even further.

• When I shop I like to shop alone. I don't need anyone hurrying me or telling me to buy something just so we can leave...
    It's a solitary feat.

• Its better to go shopping in a group cuz if ever you get caught shoplifting, you can either blame someone or bring them with you to jail so you won't be alone.

• Else* along*

• Hahaha good thing I never planned on shoplifting then...

• I love shopping. Most if time due yo my job I'm Aline so I shop by myself, but when I'm with my BF and we want yo go out, we both love yo go shopping together.

• I like shopping. I just get annoyed when I can't find the things I want.
    I usually go shopping with my sister, she helps me to find what looks better on me.

• I love shopping. I love every kind of shopping. I don't do shopping just for myself. I love buying gifts, and it doesn't matter a special occasion.( I don't prefer special days ) I like giving surprise gifts.

• I can't stand shopping, especially clothes shopping. Im indecisive. If I had a significant other, I wouldn't drag them along unless he wanted to come.

• I love shopping! It's an all day excursion for me so no, my boyfriend doesn't really like it but I drag him along anyway.

• i love shopping ♡
    we sometimes go together ♡♡

• I love shopping!

My boyfriend is usually the one who says, "Hey, would you like to go to the mall?"

But he doesn't buy stuff unless they're high end clothes. - Which he drags me along.

• I hate shopping. Never saw the appeal.

• I like to shop at the end of the month. It doesn't get boring and my boyfriend insists on going with me just so he can pay for my clothes and buy me starbucks.

• Once a week is okay but everyday? Ill get tired🏬

• I'd love it, walk the mall, spend quality time.

• I love shopping too it's amazing and i think all girls love it :)

• For clothes and shoes and home items, etc? HATE it.
    For music, movies, books, etc? LOVE it.

I'm NOT a fun person to go to the mall with, haha! I hate that place.

What Guys Said 7

• When the shopping trip has a clear objective, I prefer to shop alone.

For example, grocery shopping has a clear objective. I can look through the coupons and store deals, plan meals for the next few days, note things that I'm running short on, use that info to make a shopping list, go through the store isle by isle to get non-refridgerated items, go around the walls to get refridgerated items, and buy nothing else. I accomplish the objective in the most thorough and thrifty way possible given a set amount of time.

When other people get involved, chaos follows. They whine about me spending time to look through coupons and store deals, whine to stop me from planning meals, whine to stop me from making a shopping list, run frantically from one side of the story to the other, throw items into the cart that I would not have put on my shopping list, and whine to stop me from buying in bulk, so I end up paying significantly more than I would have otherwise, know that I am going to need to throw away a lot of that food (and money), get home to find that I do not have enough room to store everything, throw everything into disarray to make a place to store things, and then find out that I need to go back to the store to get something I forgot. (sigh)

When the shopping trip does not have a clear objective or I can benefit from hearing peoples' subjective opinions -- such as when I go shopping for shoes and clothes ("Do these jeans make my ass look good?") -- then I prefer not to shop alone, but it's not a big deal to shop alone.

• I can't stand shopping. I'll put it off as much as possible and then finally go alone cause I'd rather grab what I need and bounce, no walking around and looking at everything.

• Im not crazy about shopping but I couldn't say it annoys me either. It is just another chore that has to be done sometimes.

• I prefer shopping alone and its super fast for me. I can buy clothes for the rest of my life in 1 day. LMAO yea I know its too fast but the weird thing is others also like the stuff, no matter how fast I buy it.

• I prefer to shop with guy friends, not my S.O because she tries on things while I just wait and look around.

• I prefer to shop alone. I actually enjoy shopping.

• Dont like clothes shopping