Are light eye colours preferred more by guys?

Are light eye colours preferred over dark? Guys which eye colour do you like on a girl?

What Guys Said 10

• I don't think I care that much but sometimes I get lost in light eyes. LOTS of stunning women with dark eyes though.

• I flip back and forth. Giant blue eyes make me drool one day, Green eyes and red hair the next, and rich mahogany the third day. It's all in the mood.

• i dont care at all about eye color. thats one of the least things i look for in a potential girl friend

• Eye color? No its not in my list I don't give much thought about it.

• "Blue eyes still rule the roost in the UK however, with a massive 40.2% of guys preferring blue eyes over brown (29.2%), green (17.5%) and hazel (13.1%)."

What do I make of this? I guess rarity and novelty aren't bedfellows.

• Yes I like blue eyes on girls

• Definitely.

• Yes. it makes me hot"

• I prefer blue or green eyes

• Freaking Gray. That shit is wild on anybody.

Brown or auburn is considered healthy though so...

• Mine are gray. They change sometimes though, I've looked and they were a light turquoise.

• I have gray eyes, it's pretty much just a variation on the gene for blue eyes.

Brown eyes are healthier?

What Girls Said 3

• I think I'll stay with contacts. If I have color eyes and no makeup, I think I'll look like a zombie. Compare to my dark broken eyes, I look more alive.
    I look good in any eye color.
    In guys, it's no requirement. Guys with brown eyes look more sincere and give that warmth feeling, at least to me.
    But if I had to pick, I'll choose between hazel and green, maybe grey.

• Definetely.I have blue/green (with other colours, too-lol) eyes and EVERYONE comments on that, from 2 year olds (lol NOT erotically OF COURSE) to 30 year olds...

• *definitely

• Not that kind of comments...Lol.Of course you do.But like some get crazy about my eyes and comment it on soo not right moments. PS:I'm not bragging!! I'm just explaining what I mean...

• No. This is a stupid question, something you would ask pre-maturely when you're like 12.

Real men, the men who are truly most valued, do not allow superficial, shallow, limiting physical "preferences" to be a deciding factor.

• He's got issues. You leave him alone right this instant.

• lol, alrighty then *cough cough delusional cough*