Do my eye brows look all right?

Here is a picture if my eyebrows. If you think they look weird what can I do to make them look better?

http://tinypic.com/r/2lleh3r/8

• good
  • Ok
  • terrible

Most Helpful Girl

• They're fine.

It's up to you but I would suggest not to thin them out any more than what it is as it will make you look older.

But if you do decide on thinning there's still ways of keeping them thick anyway like you can always fill them in with liner for eyebrows.
    You could even touch up your eyebrows with the liners now if you wanted it will give them more definition.

• But I just realized you're Under 18. There's no need to worry about your eyebrows that age. The shape they are now maintains your youth and they look completely normal.

What Guys Said 4

• They look fine. It's not like you have a uni-brow or something.

• They are just normal !... if u mean they r light then u dont have to worry coz it vary withen bodies...

And i in my opinion they are more attractive than thicker ones ^-^

• I voted good.

• They're fine.

What Girls Said 3

• You could really benefit from lightly shading them in with either eye pencil or shadow. They are okay, but they have the potential to be a lot better.

• They look normal you know

• I think you'd benefit from learning how to fill them in. It's easy and there are tons of tutorials on YT.