what do you wear on a typical day?

just in general, like a day where you're not really doing anything special, but you're going out to do things, such as grocery shopping or getting gas. im just curious about if what this girl i saw wearing to go grocery shopping, was, well, "appropriate". if i can find a picture of it, i'll post it, but for now, just answer the question

Updates:
answers.yahoo.com/.../index

somebody asked the question on yahoo. doesn't give the image of what she was wearing but they explain kind of what it was

1|0
14|3

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• jeans or skirt boots or sandals shirt or sweater usually i two peace swim suit under bc i swim as often as possible.

though today i have shorts and a long sleeve shirt on bc i might be going camping. :)

the other day for fun i wore suede platform boots and short cut dress. i was like over 6 feet tall. second time I've worn these at a party. last time i took them off bc there was a pool. this time i just took them off bc there was a scavenger hunt... i typically refer comfortable foot wear. but i guess I've got somewhat of an idea how hideous it would be to live a few 100 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. During Summer I usually wear sundresses and platforms or skinny jeans with a t-shirt and platforms or converse. During winter I wear jeans, sweater, a coat (or a leather jacket) and boots. I usually wear my hair down or in a french braid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm currently wearing a crop top with high waisted jeans and my hair is up but in a pretty ponytail. I've been to kickboxing though so I probably look more presentable than normal. It's regularly jeans, tops/jumpers, creps and hair up with no make-up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yoga pants, Shirt that covers my butt, flat shoes or sneakers, and a hoodie or jacket that also covers my butt. I don't like revealing my shoulders or for people to look at my butt. If I have large pockets, I'll carry just my wallet and chapstick, but most of the time I carry a purse to collect coupons with lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • I also don't wear dresses unless my shoulders and butt is covered. It's a lot easier to move in a dress than pants but I wear yoga, dress pants, or sweatpants since they're comfortable. I hate wearing jeans unless they're pajama jeans or leggings that don't constrict my thighs or rub against my legs.

• Show All
    • You asked what do you wear on a typical day idiot. WTF are you on? LMAO! Seriously?

• What the hell?

• Shirt, pants, underwear, bra, deodorant, shoes & carry a purse. Or shirt, leggings underwear, bra deodorant, shoes & carry a purse also. Or lastly shirt, skirt, (with or without) leggings, underwear, bra, deodorant, & always carry a purse. I'm not much of a dress person even though I'm a very girly girl. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A sweater or a top and coat, tight skinny jeans, and boots (seeing as it's winter).

Something like these:
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../2415047716_1dfde38fb2.jpg
    www.askmamaz.com/.../combat-boots-women-1.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • jeans, a t shirt and flip flops.
    I'm pretty chill like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans and a top.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans, t-shirt, and them old slip-on vans. I don't even brush my hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans , converses and a hoodie lol not only for grocery shops the thing is that I wear them on a daily basis, even when going to school oops

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I'd just wear any kind of shirt/tank top with a sweater and either jeans or a skirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear anything I can find shove my hair up and no make up haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans, cute boots and a cute sweaters or shirt. And my hair in a bin or out. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • t shirt and shorts

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• When i'm staying at my villa i wear white and shorts.
    When i'm out for something i wear black/ red T-shirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shorts and a tee

0|0
    0|0