What do you prefer? Chubby or Skinny Woman?

I think that if I lose weight more guys would like me' bc im kinda chubby' and I've notice that men date skinny fit woman'

• Skinny
  • Chubby

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm... My favorite one is skinny. I bet you like the same one. 0:-)

What Guys Said 5

• Sorry for not voting, I just can't answer in a black or whiter manner. So here's my opinion.

My general preference, as a guy, is a girl who is generally fit/average. I've seen tons of girls who others might consider chubby, but they are taking care of themselves and it doesn't give out a negative image. Curves are the way to go. Of course, when it comes to dating, if a girl is really skinny but is awesome, I won't think twice.

As MaskofInsanity expertly said, confidence DOES draw us to a girl. Might I add, a bit of playfulness helps too!

• I like women with a little meat on their bones. My exwife was heavy. I have a few pounds myself. I don't consider myself fat but a really skinny person probably would. While I wouldn't turn away a skinny person I would not go after someone who was too tiny. I am 6'3" about 275. I don't want to feel like I will hurt her if I am laying on top of her.

• Maskedofinsanity deserves the best answer here. She's a genius

• Skinny o.o

But it won't be hard to get in shape ^-^

• Obviously skinny only.

What Girls Said 2

• How tall are you? I saw from your other comment that you weigh 51 kilograms (I assume) which makes you about 112. You'd have to be quite short for 112 to be fat.

And even then, one only looks unfit at 112 if they are unfit. You don't need to lose weight, you need to lose fat and convert it into muscle definition. You'll look better and feel better.

• When you look in the mirror, do you like what you see?

If the answer is yes, then don't worry. Men will see your confidence and be attracted to it.

If the answer is no, make healthy lifestyle changes and get the body you want.

Basically, don't model yourself on male opinions. Be proactive and go after what YOU want.