Anyone feel like what a lot of children are wearing nowadays is crossing the line?

I notice a lot of parents are letting their kids dye their hair, throw on makeup, wear ultra revealing clothes, and it makes me wonder what they're going to grow up being like. Anyone feel like this is a problem?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really, aslong as they are not wearing revealing clothes, sleeping around underaged and make up is not excessive I.e. only wearing foundation nothing else. Hair dye ermmm would say 18 or over. Im 16 nearly 17, I wear make up but only light foundation nothing else, I dont wear anything revealing, I dont dye my hair. Yeah, I do wear a littlre make up that has nothing to do with myself as a person. Im going off to university next year, currently doing exams then completing my last year in school. Once uni is finished then im joining the army as an officer

What Girls Said 6

• i wouldn't say crossing the line.
    its just upsetting to see. i miss the innocent children. now the majority of them curse and talk back

• I see some of that at my second job. Customers trying to keep their kids in line. Some are great and help bag and so on. But others are just so nasty, yelling back and smacking away and so on.

• i witnessed a little kid yelling back at his teacher. 'THIS IS MY WATCH! YOU can't TELL ME WHAT TO DO! ITS MINE!'
      all she did was ask him to take it off cause he kept playing with it. tsktsktsk

• I haven't seen many kids like this where I'm from, thankfully.

• Yes I do it's disturbing

• Yeah I do. I just find it inappropriate to let young girls (like, under 15) wear short shorts, excessive makeup and whatever.

• I hate how the kids in my generation are wearing revealing clothes and it makes me wonder why they put on so much makeup and dye their hair outrageous colors. It's never attractive

• We'll exactly what age group are you talking about

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah I think it's way over the top. I don't even like it when they dye their hair. I know a girl who dye's her hair and bleaches it like every couple weeks, and I'm sure it's all going to fall out soon.

• I do. Kids should look dorky until high school.

• Meh, bad parents are everywhere and every new generation seems more scandalous than the past one. So who knows