Hey ladies can grey hair be considered sexy on a guy?

Im 37 and in good shape and with a full head of hair but I've noticeably been getting grey hairs and I've been thinking about coloring it. Ladies, would you rather a guy color his hair? Would you just rather him not care about it going grey? Can grey hair on a guy be considered attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course it can. Some of my friends who are 20 have grey hairs in their hair...it's sexy.

Why are you listed as 18-24 if you're 37?

• well just that it felt embarrassing to say im in my early 20's and have grey hairs =/ but you're answer makes me feel a lot better about it thanks! =)

• No problem! =)

Keep being sexy :P

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, yes it can. =]

• it can be attractive for sure! there's a tv show called Catfish.. and the guy i think his name is Max, he has a full head of grey hair and he is very attractive.

• oh wow its amazing to me how all the ladies are saying that its an attractive thing and all the guys that I know who have grey hair are always in a hurry to dye their grey hair.

• my dad started going grey when he was in his early 20's and looking back at pictures of him... he was still a really good looking guy! hahaa. a lot of my friends are attracted to him (weird) even though he's got the grey hair

• Yes yes yes and yes

• Definitely max from catfish !! Suits some people ;)

• I would rather a guy have natural grey hair then dyed hair

What Guys Said 3

• If grey hair is sexy then I'm the Mac-Daddy of the universe!

• LOL I know, after reading all these girls answers I feel like dying all my black hairs grey LOL =D

• George clooney

• ya thats true ladies do love him. I always thought his fame and money are the main reasons that they like him though lol

• It's not that's why I have to dye mine

• LOL =D I'm very surprised by all the women's answers though. They all seem to see it as an attractive thing, maybe we just think that girls wouldn't like grey hair on a guy but they really do?

• I've had many women tell me Lose is the gray hair.and gray hair doesn't look good on Mebecause I have a baby face