What do you think of the...blue ombre hairstyle?

Do you like it?
What are your thoughts on it?

Please try to to judge the hairstyle alone- all the ladies just happened to be super hot lol.

Examples:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/9b/21/d3/9b21d3a5c7eee2eaddde6c81927c14fd.jpg

http://s3-media1.ak.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/1Ran1KHCGcoeuYB3bwpzxg/l.jpg

c1.staticflickr.com/.../...336683_14d23a0f89_z.jpg

iamnymphette.com/.../...mphette-nymphette415-2.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• i love the 3rd one!! that colorrr!!! and them curlss <3333

• Agreed, so visually striking to me =D

• try the temporary ones or use chalk colors. do it for a few days to see if you like the look first :/

• Ah, that's a good idea, thanks =]

What Guys Said 13

• Personally I don't care for it.

• It's okay, but it probably won't make a girl as attractive as if she has natural looking hair. I would date a girl with that style. I think they would have to be pretty good looking to pull it off though, like the models.

• Ok cool, thanks for your input =]

• I'm more into the blue than the ombré.

• I'm... not a fan :(

• I'd love it if all your hair was blue. Purple would look good as well. Very sexy; very hot. I love how you look right now. Very attractive no matter what the color of your hair is.

• I really like the 3rd one. I think it looks cool but I do not think anyone could pull it off.

• I really like the third one, looks kinda hot =D =D.

• YAYYYYYYY, I agree =D

• LOL. Snap out of it, llorando! SNAAAAP OUT OF ITTTT =P

• Thank's a lot, the spells been broken =P.

• I feel a swooning moment coming on :-)

• I prefer natural hair colors

• Awful...bleh

• I prefer black ombre. But blue ombre is unique so i like it!! :)

• It's so that I can become even MORE Medusa-esque in order to defeat you =P

• *Punches my belly* Ahhh~ Now i get it... You don't need to go the extra mile just to defeat me...

• Hehehehehee, SEE? I'm so much more nefarious than you... =D =D

• Bonereffic on that chick

• Ha ha ver very nice love to smooch those lips.

• FOCUS ON THEIR HAIR! Do you like it?

• Yes it looks nice it wos look nice on you if you were to change you're make up style on face.

What Girls Said 8

• I love it! Sadly, I know what kind of damage that does to your hair (if you keep dying it), as well as how quickly the color bleeds out in the shower... I used to be a redhead. So, long-term it's not all that great. But short-term, it can be fun to spice your hair up a little with something like that.

• i think it works on some people who can pull it off.
    but i would never be able to!
    I think it looks cool though!

• I have the red ombré at the moment, It has to suit you, before red I had blonde. The colour has to suit your skintone otherwise you won't be able to pull it off

• i prefer pink gradation

• I think it's really cute but u need to have the right style to pull it off. You have dark hair so I think it would look nice but I find having brown on the bottom half of the hair more sexy.

• I think the the third one looks really pretty. Wish I did this when I dyed my hair blue.

• You can still do it =D Did you dye all of your hair blue?

• Hahahha, that is...just brilliant. I could totally write a novella based on my parents' reactions to things too =P

• I would defiantly read that!! :D Haha my friends get kicks out of how my parents (mostly my dad) react to things and their logic in parenting.

• I don't like it but it may look nice for a change. I like the second one out of the four

• I know you wanted guy's opinions but this is very pretty, however, very pretty done well such as in the photos. I just know some people that have tried to do an ombré style and it didn't come out good. Those are done well!

• I wanted everyone's thoughts on it =] And I agree, I've seen it come out SO wrong lol...