What was she wearing? Underwear? Gals or even guys have any idea?

So Last Night, I had a few friends over, including my friend's friend, and his girlfriend. This morning the girlfriend was walking around she had just a bra and pjs, on. She was wearing some sort of underwear, it was coming out of her pants, and kinda went up to a little below her belly button. It looked like panty hose material, but I don't know why she would be wearing panty-hose under pants, and panty-hoses are not that high up. I also dont know her, so I can't ask her.

It was the color and texture of panty hose material i guess

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Could also be something medical, a kind of corset to support/protect the lower back.
    They tend to try and camouflage those things by making them look as underwear.

• Garter belt?

What Girls Said 1

• either high waisted undies like SaVes said or they were panty hose/tights I would say. Some of those go up pretty high. Not sure why she'd be wearing them under pyjama pants though unless she just didn't remove them from the night before.