Does being classy lead you to more successful guys?

I know a very skinny and attractive girl who is a total gold digger but she can't get a rich boyfriend. She had opportunities but she messed them up and ends up only with poor guys. I'm not as pretty as her but I've dated guys who made 50-60 times more money than the guys she's dated but I have morals and everybody knows it. She sleeps around with married men.

Most Helpful Guy

• This is correct. Nobody wants the hassle of taking out a contract on an insane ex.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It's not just morals, it's just a sense of worth. She seems like she has no standards. Both men and women of high quality want to know that their partner has selected them because there are things about them they love. Not just because they were willing to give attention. Some people are just lonely and willing to take the first person to come around and give them attention.

• Yeah they don't want to be used.If they want something serious they will go for the classier girl. But some rich guys are shallow and go for the prettier one because they want to be seen with her
    Being very skinny doesn't necessarily make a girl more attractive. You might be underrating yourself