To guys: am I attractive to you?

okay i know it says 18- 24 or something , but im 16. well im 5'5, i have light blue eyes , blonde hair, average sized breasts, my butt is actually naturally round. i listen to a lot of rock music. (shinedown, nickelback,3 days grace, ya know that style) i weigh like 110 lbs i think. I don't know. im skinny lol. but i dont party as much anymore as i used to. i do with my bestfriends sometimes , and when i do , i smoke and drink. i smoke weed. i am really laidback and at times i love being in the country and riding horses and hunting and fishing. i sing a lot, and im told im a really good artist. i wanna go to college and do crime scene investigation or forensic science. most guys dont find me that attractive , so if you dont , tell me why please. i won't get hurt.

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound just perfect. Not big on nickelback but there's far, far worse music out there so meh. Artists are always rather incredible, might just be me but i've always beelined right towards anyone who could draw or play an instrument. It fascinates me and makes me so much more interested. Might not be the norm though.

Singing is great! Light blue eyes are awesome and smaller girls are always nice. I'd say stop smoking, it's a bad idea. Alcohol is fun, smoking is plain bad and disgusting. Weed is fine but at your age...

It could be that guys feel intimidated - if you're not the taste of those with extreme confidence and too pretty for those without... You may simply be cursed.

But relax. You'll be fine. Just don't get in on older guys, a lot of older guys love girls like you who question their attraction. Easy to compliment, worth the time, fun and often malleable and manipulateable at your age...

• i play drums guitar and saxophone haha

• well i had to play something bc when i was in middle school i played saxophone for one year and flute another haha

• Ah I see. I am a massive jazz fan and quite appreciate the sax. It's a rare but great instrument with a very unique sound!

What Guys Said 30

• You're describing a girl whom I'd be interested in. You have interests, friends, are confident in your lifestyle, and don't seem like the kind of person that gets nervous about the little things. You're not afraid to smoke and drink a little bit, but don't party all the time. And your physical description of yourself paired with your profile pic would definitely attract me to you.

I'm 21 and you're 16, so general culture would prohibit any relationship. If this girl you were describing were of age, I would want to be with someone like this.

• She talks like she's an old woman lmao.

"yeah back in the day I used to party a lot... not really into that unless the girls all want to go out, oh by the way I'm only 16"

• You look and sound great (and unfortunately illegal). I figure that most guys do find you attractive but are afraid of admitting it because they think you are way out of their league and will probably turn them down and hurt their feelings.

• Sorry, not into underaged girls.

• You sound like a nice girl! :)

The only problem is that you're smoking and drinking at the age of 16. So while I may find you attractive, I probably wouldn't date you. Smoking is a really bad habit to get into, and could very easily mess up all the good stuff you mentioned that you have in your question. It's probably one of the reasons why guys don't find you attractive.

The thing is, our opinions shouldn't matter. As long as you have a great personality and you be yourself, you should be fine! :)

By the way, are you sure most guys don't find you that attractive? They probably do, they just won't openly show it.

• If you were two years older I would hit on you. The smoking thing is a turn off though. Other than that you're attractive.

• well i only smoke when im out and i turn 17 in July lmao

• Yeah I'm 24... 16 and 17 are the exact thing to me. Illegal lol

But smoking in general is a turn off. Weed or cigarettes, it doesn't matter what or when.

• you're attractive but the things you do are so mixed up it's like 4 different person in one body. I'l make a list of thing we have in common and things we don't u might see why
    I like short girls, like rock music, im an artist fishing is not half bad i like the country.
    things i don't like
    i don't like smoking even weed i don't even like vaporizing don't like hunting and i hate crime scenes and forensic science

• ik its weird lmao im just different you know?

• i know what you mean I one of the most athletic at my school and i also the only who know how to code java and do 3d animation. Im popular athletic nerd and im artistic. I was made in a blender.

• You're definitely physically attractive.

But in terms of personality/interests, you're just too young (read taste in music, but that's pretty much the same stuff I liked at 16).

Oh and I strongly suggest you stay away from the ganj, cigs and alcohol for now. Give it another two years. And this comes from a pothead

• 12 out of 10 do you model? seriously you are hot

• Haha its either the picture is filtered a lot or your beautiful haha, i know you said you smoke weed but do you smoke cigarettes?

• it only has one filter on retrica and it didn't change much lmao and eh when i get depressed or something so I don't know

• If its occasional its fine but if its a daily habit it can ruin girls looks for me, but you are pretty.. Id guess guys are just intimidated to ask you out and assume you already have a boy friend

• In my case, you're pretty much perfect. I like Rock music, I'm more into Metal though. I smoke and drink at parties as well but I'm not a big party goer. Small girls are cute, and I've literally only dated blonde haired blue eyed girls hahahah I also play guitar and sing sometimes. In a word, yea you'd be perfect, but thats just my opinion, not all guys will feel the same. Plus I saw your profile picture and yeah trust me, you don't have to worry about how you look at all.

• You look pretty attractive.

• Nickelback is a deal breaker for me.

• Very attractive!

• Ya you appear to be a 10. Elite.

• Well you look pretty, but smoking anything is absolutely disgusting it's nasty please stop!!!

• Totally attractive! Love the wavy hair, that hair is what I prefer on girls. and u have full lips that I like!

• You seem very attractive as I can see the picture

And about smoking you look like a free rider girl :)

• You look alright, but you don't sound interesting. ):

• would bang/10

• guys that dont find you attractive are nuts

• Yes you seem quite pretty attractive

• yap you look cute

• sure you are really attractive

• I like your fingers.

• Gotta see a pic to judge doe.

• Yes 8/10 i would date you

• You honestly think most guys don't find you attractive?

• it really is me lol and ik when girls say words repetitively is really annoying. but i see your points there.

• Most of the time, when women are having trouble getting guys to approach, it's their body language and such. As a guy who has no problem approaching women, I can tell you we very much are observant of which women look open to being approached and which aren't.

So I would say work on sending out the right signals and making sure you have the confidence to give off those signals (which given the fact you're asking this question, I think is a reasonable idea). In terms of looks though, take my word on it, you have nothing to worry about.

What Girls Said 3

• you are so pretty! ^-^

• Hi!(: Umm... can I just say... you're one of the prettiest girls... I've ever seen? u_u

• "I listen to rock..nickelback"... I died there :,)