I want to look good for guys, not trashy or anything, what do i wear? HELP?

I am going out to the movies, and tons of guys i know will be there (including ones i am interested in). I want to look nice but have no idea what to wear! I want to look classy not trashy. The dress code is casual so i was thinking skinny jeans? I am quite short, and skinny us 0-2? I have slightly bigger boobs than most girls my size and height (about B/C cup) and long legs for my height. What do I wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• Jeans and a t-shirt. Guys usually aren't picky. If he is picky then that's prolly not the kind of guy you want to date.

What Guys Said 3

• go naked, all of them won't stop staring at you and their dicks will be turned on. :) nah jks Dress yourself the way you like buddy, some guy will certainly like it :) maybe wear jeans and a top that covers your boobs and stomach and you are about half way there :)

• Just wear whatever you're most comfortable in. I think people look their best when they feel their best

• Be pretty, stand out

• How do I "be pretty" exactly?

• Girls r usually pretty good at pretty'ing themselves up, despite any natural disposition, just play to your strengths think eyes, lips, hair, skin all things girls can fix

What Girls Said 2

• I always get told that I'm a classy girl for my age (18) and I do get quite a lot of attention from guys, so if I had to pick an outfit I would most probably wear a cute little floral dress that's slightly above the knee with little wedge shoes or ballet flats and I think the most important thing is also the way you accessorise the outfit so depending on the neckline you decide to wear maybe a cute little necklace along with a charm bangle or something with natural and fresh make up and not too over the top
    Hope this helps :)

• I am worried this will be too dressed up, would you wear this casually?

• Yea I would but I guess I'm the type of girl who will rock up to the park in a lace skirt and designer cardigan... You should wear whatever you feel comfortable in and confident in and usually when I know I look good I usually feel more confident but that's just me

• Just wear jeans and a cute top. Simple.

• What do you mean by cute top?