If you could change anything about your face or body, what would it be?

If you could change anything, what would you change?

3319

What Guys Said 18

• I don't like how the hair on the back of my head grows. It doesn't stop growing in a line across the back of my head. Rather, my head hair grows down to a point that's low on my neck. After about 2 weeks of getting a hair cut, the hair on the back of my head needs to be trimmed so that it looks normal.

I would change this.

• I have a really flat ass.. Like it's nonexistent in jeans. It would be cool if there was some definition there. I would change my nose because it's kind of big. I would make it so I wouldn't have a baby face. From what I've noticed girls in their 20s don't want to be with a guy who looks like he's fresh out of high school lol

That's pretty much it..

• I would remove this big birth mark on my upper back that I've always been a little self conscious of.

• Should I cut back on the donuts?

• Lol only if it's a problem for you.

• I would have the body of Sylvester Stallone

• Right now I just wanna hit my goal and lose 17 more pounds. Everything else I'm actually pretty happy with, which I guess is fortunate for me because you can't change it anyways. Haha.

• Yeah, that's great! Weight loss is easy:)

• Yeah once you commit it's pretty simple, really. Just wanna work off a little bit of these chubby cheeks and I'm good. :)

• I'd like to be 2" taller, and I'd like my dick to be 2" shorter.I think I'd be more attractive if I was more average, and that would do it.

• I've never ever heard a man say he wanted a smaller penis. Interesting!

• Probably too go back 10 years ago and then not age

• Better teeth

• Face: Facial hair
    Body: My breast D=

• Blemishless skin haga like those people who literally dont have to do anything for their skin..

• As much as I whine: Nothing. ^_^

• I'd like to have a slower metabolism so it would be easier to gain weight.

• Never wish that on yourself! I want the opposite. It's annoying having to count calories

• You can't say that. You don't know what it's like to be an ectomorph. besides, I already eat very little and workout a lot, so I wouldn't have to "count calories to any greater extent

• My boyfriend is an ectomorph. I understand that you need to workout constantly to build and keep muscle. He can eat anything he wants, which I think is nice. But he can't get past 165 in weight, which he hates.

• I would like to be a little taller

• I would have a wider body shape. I'm kinda skinny.

• I'd like my body from three years ago :(

• What are the differences? Did you gain weight?

• Yeah, I think everyone feels that way when they're kind of at a setback. I felt like that when I'd gained 15 lbs and finally stopped procrastinating when I pounded it into my head that the longer I put it off the worse my situation would get. I hope you're able to find the motivation you need.

• Well I'm glad you got out of the slump!
      I've been excercising regularly again for the past week or so, I'm just not sure I'll be able to keep it up when my summer break is over

Anyway, thanks :)

• i want to change my body.i want to be longer

• I'm kinda OK with myself I would just like 30 pounds less cause it's a huge turnoff for women.

• Would make my neck a bit shorter

• I'd make my penis straight, because a girl told everyone my dick is crooked. So this other girl asked me to show it to her so she could find out how bad it was. She said it wasn't that bad. She wouldn't have sex with me, so I guess she only likes straight ones, like most girls. Do you like them straight or curved?

What Girls Said 33

• I don't really have too many issues with my body. My stomach does make me feel insecure because I had a giant ovarian cyst a year ago. It stretched out my stomach, so it's not completely flat. Plus I have a scar from the surgery. If I could get my stomach completely flat, and get rid of that scar, I'd be happy. The rest of my body is fine.

Now my face is my biggest insecurity. I have a very ugly face. I don't know what makes it ugly, except that it looks masculine. So I would like my face to look more feminine. I do know my nose is huge, and when I have the money I want a nose job. I'd give anything to have a better looking face though. It's hideous.

• I bet your face is not nearly as bad as you think it is.

• I've been made fun of most of my life for it. I would never have given it much thought if it wasn't something that people like to point out. They tell me that my face looks like a mans face. Including my mother. So I want a woman's face.

• I would make my nose straighter and smaller. That's really the only complaint I have about my face. Lol

• @lamebabe My nose, I would like it to be smaller. It would bring more balance to my face if it was. I pretend there's no-such-thing-as plastic surgery, that way I don't obsess over it. Helpful tip.

Sincerely,

Erotica

• As much as I'd like to change things like my eyes or my butt, I just think I look better the way I am. Can't imagine myself being any different.

• May I change everything? I'd like a small flawless face, with big eyes, small pointy nose, and thinner Lips. Mhmmm

• I wouldn't change anything about my body actually. I pretty grateful for my body as it is.

• Fuller lips.

• I'd have thinner arms. I know that's really random but I feel top heavy lol.

• I'd definitely change my nose. It's long and skinny. -_-
    As for my body...I think I'd give myself a bigger butt. Twerking isn't fun when you have nothing to shake.

• My handssss. They're crooked, bony and wrinkly. The skin on them is creepy and not like anywhere else on me , no matter how much care I take.
    Or my boobs could be a little perkier

• my nose. I want a slimmer nose with higher nose bridge. Basically a white girl's nose haha...

• A skinnier nose

• My nose. It's too potato-y.

• I'd change a lot but if I could only pick one it would be to have longer legs...no matter how much I work out they are short and stumpy looking (at least to me)

• My jaw. It's too square, almost like a man's jaw.

• I would love bigger boobs, and although I'm average at 5'4 and my boyfriend says he wouldn't like it if I were any taller, id like to be around 5'8-5'9. I think long legs are sexy. And although my butt is pretty well proportioned to my body if it could be a little firmer without me having to do squats that would be awesome.

• toned abs/stomach or to have naturally straight hair haha

• Face: I'd like to have green eyes
    Body: a few inches taller or be skinnier.

• On my body... Maybe a little less thick on the bottom lol. My thighs...

• No way lol, thick thighs are great

• Ahh I just feel like a freak a lot of days and opt to wear skirts and dressed so they aren't visible. It would definitely be nice if they made shorts well enough for us pear shaped ladies.

• there's a bunch of people on GAG to tell you the complete opposite, you're shape sounds awesome, show them off lol. But please dont feel like that :)

• Thinner thighs and maybe a bit tanner haha. I am so white.

• Are you referring to the new pic I put up? :|

• Haha, well if you saw me at your age ;)

• I'm sure you'll be pretty :)

• I would get rid of whats left of my acne and Id lose 50 pounds. But Im working on it :)

• Almost everything. lol.

• have abs..and even toned skin on my body
    I have so many tan lines..it's so fucking serious

• My chubby cheeks! I have such a baby face is drives my insane but. I suppose looking youthful is good :p

• That I didn't need glasses, and clear skin.

• I totally feel ya on the glasses thing. I hate having to put in contact lenses every morning.

• Same here! And the constant struggle of "is it worth putting them in or am I just going to stay home all day?"

• Yes! Ahaha

• So many things.

• My nose because it is so huge. But what can you do, lol it is whatever.

• My eyes to be slightly bigger

• Bigger boobs/butt, shorter (bout 5'3"), be just a teeny bit thicker all over, nicer hair

• I would like to have smaller feet and be skinnier. Also i would like to have a smaller forehead

• More from Girls
    3