What is good height for a grade 9?

I'm 5 foot 5 and all my friends say I'm really short what a good height for a grade 9 boy who weighs 95 pounds ps I'm really skinny

Most Helpful Girl

• You're friends are wrong. You're not short. And since your a freshman, you likely will grow several inches. I've seen guys grow a whole foot from freshman year to senior year. Although, it still all depends on your genes. Sadly for me, I've always been short. Currently, I'm 4'9 standing at my tallest. Now that's short!

What Girls Said 4

• You're fine.. When I was in highschool, it seemed most guys were less..especially as freshman.
    Plus, guys tend to grow later.. Even around 20 ish..you still have plenty of time and probably will grow more. How much just depends on your genetics.
    But yes.5'5" is fine and normal

• i think ur height is just fine..kids of nith grade tend to bully aorund , u shouldn't take everything guys say so seriously. by bullying otheres thats just a n ego boost for them and u shouldn't give an ear to it..

• I can't say because it is based on your parents height

• You could have one of those late birthdays but still a better question is why a 9th grader is on GAG?

What Guys Said 2

• There is no "good height" for a freshmen. When I was a 9th grader, I was 5"1. Lol. Right now I'm almost 5"10 at 17 years old. I'm not done growing.

• i would think you will not likely be much taller than 5 foot 8 after 18

• I'm proof that you're wrong bruh. I was 5"1 when I was a freshman. I'm 5"9 almost 5"10 right now at 17 years old. Im pretty sure I'll reach 5"10 before I'm 25. If I was 5"5 like this guy as a freshman I would be over 6"0 right now lol.

• yeah and i was 5 foot 2 as a freshman and i made it to 5 foot 7 . not everyone has the same genes man. plus your height only increases until you are 19