What does a sexy female body look like?

I really want to know!

Some say they like the whole super model thing, like the Victoria's Secret models, while some guys say they like more Kim Kardashian-ish.

I also would like to ask about thigh gaps (when thighs do not touch when a girl is standing with her feet together). Hot or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• It honestly depends on the guy. I have friends that love thin modelesque women and friends that love curvy thick girls. Personally I just like women lol.

What Guys Said 9

• It honestly depends on who is looking at who. Attraction works differently per person.

• 37.media.tumblr.com/.../...5qlCy11saau2qo1_500.jpg
    http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/31/46/d1/3146d1a621921a96bf35a4b392cb9d8b.jpg

I dont care about thigh gaps.

• This for me, remember its body not looks.

www.sgfitness.com/.../female_body_shape.jpg

;D

• The two or three finger gap is sexy
    Clean and self respectful Nice feet and nice nipples

• Different guys like different things, and at different times in their life. I've found in my life that what I thought was a sexy woman has changed over time.

• A females body is sexy when it approaches my body in terms of female attractiveness.

• Look up emilia clarke, Natalie Dormer

• Candice swapnoel.

Long legs, Big shaped boobs, And dattonedasss

• big boobs, a small waist and a big ass. just google any of these girls you see in mens magazines: Rachel Williams, lucy pinder, Seren Gibson, holly peers.

as for thigh gap it's completely irrelevant. something women have deemed attractive, not guys. I've never known a guy to say "did you see the thigh gap on that girl?" don't worry that.

What Girls Said 2

• A girl's desire to have thigh gap is honestly the most retarded thing I've heard.And many do extreme things to get it because their boyfriends think it's hot. Seriously, it's like having two parallel sticks. And I think you can't generalize how a sexy female body should look. There are guys who like girls with big boobs, but skinny, some with big boobs and big ass, some curvy, some fat. I personally feel a female is sexy when she feels sexy. We shouldn't care about what others say, our society knows only how to criticize or judge, making fat girls or skinny girls feel like crap.We let media decide what's hot and what's not. And we become shallow.

• Everyone is different.

Don't listen to what people say, I'm sure your body is fine.

And thigh gaps are just another fad that is shallow and so NOT important.

As long as you're healthy and feel comfortable in your body, you shouldn't listen to what people say about "what a woman's body should look like". JUst be yourself, because every one else is taken ;)