What do you think about push up bras?

I know a girl who wears a padded push up bra and everyone says she has big boobs. Without the padded bra her chest is so small. Yet she says her chest size is natural with the bra. She doesn't admit she is wearing a padded bra.

I'm rewording my question what do you think about girls who wear padded push up bras then lie about it saying it's natural

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never liked padded bras. I'm fine with small boobs, but not fine with a lie, which is what that is. I mean, if a girl wants to wear a padded bra on a special occasion, that's fine, but every day?

How would girls feel if guys stuffed a pair of socks, or a dildo, in their pants to make their "bulge" look big? It's exactly the same thing.

What Guys Said 4

• I like small boobs and I think a padded bra is like the best of both worlds.

To your update, I wouldn't want the girl to lie to me about them.

• It's all smoke and mirrors until she's naked.

• Why do you care? And I think they are fine. Boob size is not important.

• is that any concern to you? I asked the question out of curiosity and you answered, you get points for answering right so who cares why or what I asked

• I was just curious, looking at it now I can see how it would come of poorly. My apologies.

• Sorry for sounding rude :)

• it's so disappointing when you think a girl has a nice rack and takes off her bra revealing boobs weren't that big after all.

What Girls Said 4

• I have no problem with the push-up bra.. but by wearing a padded one, and telling guys its all her natural breasts...

She is setting herself up for rejection..

Some guys, can't hide the disappointment in their face..

Others, will be influenced to fuck and chuck..

• it looks nice and it enhances your natural size...but i'm against flat-chested girls who lie about their boob size..this means that they do not agree with their body

• I don't wear them - don't need them.
    But if a girl feels self-conscious about it then she can wear it, why not...but keep in mind, a guy (who likes boobs) WILL be disappointed once you take it off.

• I wear them because they make me feel comfortable, and I feel like shirts look better when I wear one vs. wearing an unlined bra. But I've never lied about my size, I always admit that I have small tits haha. I feel like lying and saying that it was "natural" when I wear a push-up bra just makes me seem like I'm not happy with my body.