What's the best feature on a male or female body (head included)?If you want you can add a Gaggers or Celebrity name to it?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Women : Eyes, Sometimes I just can't help and fall in love with those eyes like the picture in here

http://wall-pix.net/people-girls/00000063.jpg.html

• A cute face is the most important! But after that, a woman's legs and butt are my favorite features. Wide hips, thick thighs, and a big butt are my biggest turn on!

• Damn, those eyes.

• I love boobs, eyes, waste to hips area

• It's individual. Like every person has a trait that's the best thing about them. Can be anything really in my opinion

• on a girl: boobs
    on a guy: cock

What Girls Said 5

• eyes! i looove eyes haha especially if theyre colored because all i see everyday are my boring brown eyes :( haha but my favorite eyes belong to Jared Leto! he. is. perfect.

• smiles are awesome

• the best feature is their eyes. But other than that, the fact that their overall body is so much bigger compared to mine turns me on the most.

• Smile! :D :D

• Overall trim body.