Ladies, what's the longest you kept your heels on?

I noticed at my prom yesterday that more than half of the girls went barefoot and just walked around. I kept my heels on the whole 4 hours counting an extra 2 because I was at a party before going to prom. I never sat down either, I either was walking or dancing. My longest without taking my heels off was 9 hours and it was pure hell.

Most Helpful Girl

• I did the 9 hour prom deal too. It sucked. I was a guest at prom as it was not my school - it was my boyfriend's. He neglected to tell me (aka his female friends neglected to tell him to tell me) that the ladies needed to bring flipflops or something to change into because the floor was straight up unfinished wood planking and slivers were very possible. They didn't let me go barefoot. So it was 9 hours in 5 inch heels. And I only wear heels once a year so...yeah lol. I made my boyfriend give me a foot massage afterwards.

What Guys Said 1

• Well my lady you are a warrior for sure.

What Girls Said 3

• I think the longest was 13 hours. I went to school in heels, and then I went to a party afterwards. :) I love heels!

• 4 hours in heels

• 3 hours maximum