Girls, do you believe you're beautiful just the way you are?

Do you believe in yourself? Are you confident being yourself and the way you are meant to be?

In my personal opinion, i think all women are amazing the way they are. there's not a thing i would change about them =)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I do okay in the looks department. Would I consider myself beautiful? Nah. Does that detract me from being confident? No. One can be realistic about where they stand in the world without being unsure or less confident in themselves.

Looks only get you so far, and then brains and attitude get you the rest of the way.

• u dont have to be beautiful, ur alrdy beautiful on the inside so what more could i ask for

What Girls Said 38

• Hey well I'm confident about being who I am although I don't think I'm beautiful or anything :) some people find me pretty because I'm half Italian half chinese but I don't find anything out of the ordinary about myself :)

• U look more Asian or italian?

• Lol hahaha

• Will i ever get a chance to feel it slightly?

• Just the way I am? No, but with some make up and a little effort into my hair I think I can look good. My boyfriend has slowly but surely been helping me like what I see in the mirror more and more as the weeks trickle past. He is truly amazing. He has encouraged so much positive change in me, and I can't begin to thank him for that.

• i am comfortable the way i am even though people say i'm beautiful..but i keep on trying to improve my appearance...no pain no gain!

• Lol to be honest I kinda expected a Rita comment somewhere in these answers...

Do I believe I'm beautiful just the way I am? No.
    I don't think I'm beautiful, I'm starting again to believe in myself though, but it's hard. I'm absolutely NOT confident being myself. The way I'm meant to be -> that way is somewhere hidden I guess...

• No. Too many improvements to be made.

• Nope.

But thats ok.. not everyone gets to be everything.

• No, i need bigger boobs. I WILL GET YOU BOOBS!! @ @

• you should sing me that song: Just the way you are :D

• Totally! I wouldn't change myself at all if I had the choice (surgery to keep my bones in place don't count, lol)

• Yes. I really don't see a point in not being confident. Change what you can and don't worry about what you can't. If people are confident in who they are not only will they feel better, but other people will want to be around them more.

• No, that's why I wear make-up, spend hours styling me hair and picking out the perfect outfit for that particular day. I put a lot of time and effort into my appearance, if I didn't I probably wouldn't be able to face the crowd

• Yes, Yes I am! I think I'm very beautiful, I wouldn't change anything about myself because I'm just that awesome!

• i hate my body, yet everyone says that i'm beautiful. but i don't see how. i have really broad shoulders, and i weight too much.

• its sad to think that u dont see what i see...
      if only we could switch shoes, i'll show u how amazing u are ;)

• To be honest, I know I am not pretty or anything but that's fine. I have great friends, amazing family and I am smart, caring and funny and I perform well academically so over all I am really grateful for all of that! :)

• In truth. I believe myself to be a beautiful woman. I don't think it's arrogant to say that either. I don't spend my time all over my appearance. I spend time enjoying life. Who cares about the outside? It's the inside that matters.

• thats not arrogant, that means u have confident in yourself cuz u know yourself that u're amazing =)

• Yes, I'm pretty confident who I am.

• No, but I would never change myself. I am what I am regardless of how I feel about myself. I have some uncommon flaws that I am very self conscious of. Its one thing to have a pretty flaw, another to have unflattering ones. I believe in my inner self more than my outer self. Really, this question differs for every woman.

• most of the time

• ur not bad at all, i don't know what u talken about. most guys would want u in their world <3 i can assure u that!

• I am happy with my look :)

• Yeah :) most of the time!

• u're beautiful, i bet u would get a hundred dates within a week ;)

• haha im saying the truth, its to put more women out their and be confident about their looks. we men see u differently than u see urself =P

• Haah, right

• I think I'm beautiful on the inside. So maybe just maybe that translates on the exterior too.

I like how you think all women are amazing the way that they are :)

• I took a long road to feel how I feel at the moment and yes, I think I'm beautiful even when I've just woken up in the morning. I'm finally comfortable in my own skin!

• I'm proud of how I look :)

• Yeah, I'm happy with my looks and personality.

• I doubt myself sometimes.

• u dont have to, everyone is different in their own beauties. even if someone dont find them self beautiful, there are others like meh that will so there's no need to doubt yourself. women are easily accepted to the men's world alike men =P

• I am glad for myself and pretty confident, but there are still things that I want to improve :)

• Things like? I dont thonk there's no need to change a thing about u hunny =)
      Juz beautiful the way u are <3

• Nope definitely not.

• i could be better

• Not lately

• i'm content but i need some abs then i'll be ecstatic

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 4