Guys what do you think of redheads, hot or not?

What do you think of redheads, some men drool over them, what do you guys think when you see a hot redhead walk past you

• Hot
    75% (3)82% (9)80% (12)Vote
  • NOT
    0% (0)9% (1)7% (1)Vote
  • indifferent
    25% (1)9% (1)13% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• In baseball terms, a hot redhead is like an ace left-handed pitcher. They're few and far between, but when you find one, they're worth their weight in gold :-P

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't see them differently from any other girl i'm attracted to... if she's hot she won't be more or less hot than other girls because she has red hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe they can be really steaming hot... PROVIDED... they do not have a bad skin. Red hair and freckled and flaky skin go hand in hand... Particularly as years go by.

0|0
    1|0
  • I prefer blondes and brunette's over ginger crunch. But some redheads are hot. Just ad long as they don't have tonnes of freckles.

0|0
    0|0
  • red heads can be very hot that is for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Crushing massively on a gorgeous redhead at the moment, I am too shy to make a move though. Definitely HOT!

1|0
    0|0
  • Super hot. From the young like Alyson Hannigan to the older like Pat Tallman.. I love redheads...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• hott...hott...

0|1
    0|0
  • HAWWWT but they should be cute too

0|0
    0|0
  • Do I have to remain impartial?

0|1
    0|0
  • I think redheard are very hot, especially if they have fair skin and green/blue eyes.

0|0
    0|0