Are my friends weird? ....Shaving question.

Okay, so most of my friends are guys, and I noticed one of my friends arms had no hair. I looked at his other, and that one had no hair either! Well, he's 15 so he should have arm hair, so I asked him about it, and he said he shaved his arms. He also said he shaved his legs, and mustache. I didn't want to ask about his 'other regions'.

So I started looking, and asking my other friends, and they said they shaved the same areas! But some also said they shaved their armpits.

So I ask you, am I the weird one, or are they? They said they don't like the look of hair. I don't shave anything besides a trim here and there.

Most Helpful Girl

• All the guys that I know don't shave their arms, underarms, or legs, so I don't think you are weird for not shaving those areas. The only guys I've heard of shaving in those areas are swimmers, but other than that, I think most guys keep most of their body hair. Lols.

What Girls Said 3

• I know plenty of guys who go both ways. The only thing I am not a fan of is shaved legs or armpits. Other than that knock yourself out. I know a ton of guys who shave their arms. And most guys I know shave their stuff, it's much cleaner and it's nicer when it comes to sexual stuff.

• Lol don't worry. Most guys I know (they're 15 and 16, too) don't shave their legs or arms. Only their chins mustaches every once in a while. Believe it or not, most girls don't shave their arms either... but I'm guessing it's because its less noticeable on us lol.

Honestly, I find what ur friends are doing is a little odd. The only couple of guys I know that actually shave their legs are swimmers.

Hope that helped ;)

• It's quite normal at my school. But usually the guys who do it are more intune with an image... they're normally the extreme ones, like "scene" or "gothic/emo".

i've seen quite a few football players do it though, or the swim team boys all do.

What Guys Said 1

• Everybody has their own preference, but most men do not shave armpits, or their legs. Face, yes.

So, no, you're not weird at all. But to each their own.