Opinions on the Glitz Ballet Flat shoe? ;-)

I have a similar pair. actually I have 6 pairs of ballet flats, one of them being this Glitz on by American Eagle (brand name), anyways, I have a gold colored one though.

What are your opinions on this shoe? do you like it? do you hate it? girls and guys are welcome to give opinions. one of my friend absolutely adores them, I think they look like elf shoes lol. k, and it sort of goes with the metallic trend right now. thoughts please :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate gold shoes. I think mettallic colors should be used as an accent but lately I've seen people overdo it and look like something out of an old sci fi movie.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• yeah they are nice. I like the silver a little better, but I'm a silver fan but htey are cute.

• Could you give a link to the picture of the shoe?

• silver and gold are ok when it's not too much. I find that the metallic shoe trend is alright except when they are hard to match-sometimes it's too gold or too much silver.