Which one should I get?

ok so I failed math twice... so I'm in summer school =D so if I pass with a 80% I get a new piercing! which should I get? link

or

link

link if you think there both ugly what do you think of this. I have my lip now the one right abuve.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 3

• If you're hellbent on getting one then go with the first, but I'm sure you have a really pretty face that doesn't need another piercing to be attractive :) (with that being said, how about you get something different instead?... I don't know, say something on your ear? or a nice new hair color?)

• I just bleached my hair from black to white, and I have a peircing on my lip. I just want sometihng else to make me stand out :P and my ears hurt more then my face does to peirce.

• Okay so I just creeped your profile and definitely think that the first one would look wayyyyy better than the second BUT I really don't think you need it to stand out. With the bleach blonde hair, lip ring and some smoky eyes, you'll knock 'em dead ;)

• Hah thank you =]

• I would go with the first one it looks wayyy more attractive!

• The first one looks extremely cute ;D